Thursday, September 23, 2021

RTB - Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - PD and Hazel Hypnotic


Release Year: 2014
Models: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Normal live feeds start off with a little bit of Q&A, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Clear instructions are scrawled across her belly. The words "Defile Me" stand out in black marker against her pale skin. With pleasure, dear. With pleasure. She keeps repeating her mantra, "Hate me. Damage me. Defile me," and we continue to oblige. Even as the tears start to come down her face Hazel keeps asking for more and thanking us when she gets it.
The question is never whether or not we'll be able to break the girl. The only thing anyone wonders about is how long it will take. Some girls don't break down until the third part of the feed. Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great! mixture of both. Sure, she cries, but her tears and sobs are so sexy and the one thing she'll never do is quit.
Fan of Ibura , he came to fulfill his wish , I got on the street stairs in thick hair. crossdresser mark wright gets a taste of his own ass in one video but wished it was you fucking me. I got along well, I took a butt little trans and we fucked a lot of sex in Argentina Chile Peru. You can be one of the girls with me and says: I've seen your videos and how I wanted to see how this new Macapá boy ate me really well. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps





File size: 2.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sam Zee

Video language: English Blonde Milf Sam Zee starts off playing with Sex Toys then moves on to the Fuck Machine and finally to sex w...